On July 16 Stage 3 comes into effect.
The protocols for the personal care service sector are as follows:
– Open with capacity limited to the number of people that can maintain physical distancing of 2 metres, including:
- Hair salons and barbershops
- Manicure and pedicure salons
- Aesthetician services, piercing services, tanning salons, and spas
- Tattoo studios
- Sensory deprivation pods
- Other personal care services relating to the hair or body
– Maximum capacity must be posted
– Appointments required
– Businesses must record the name and contact information of every person seeking a service (as per O. Reg. 136/18: Personal Service Settings) and actively screen individuals
– People who provide personal care services in the business must wear appropriate personal protective equipment
During these changing times, your health and well-being is more important than ever. This means staying active, eating healthy and maintaining your emotional and psychological well-being.
Whether you just need a massage therapist, yoga, meditation, healthy foods & supplements, a healthcare professional, or just a spa day… rest assured that our businesses on Lundy’s Lane take your health and safety very seriously. They put you first and have met and exceeded all protocols to give you the peace of mind and quality of service that you, or that special someone, need.
So, take that positive step and book an appointment for yourself or pick up a gift-card to let someone know that you are thinking of them. Below are some excellent suggestions:
Click on business name for their Facebook Page, or click on their website address to go to their own page
YOGA & MEDITATION
(905) 324-4636 www.niagarayogacenter.com/